Thursday, August 11, 2005

26a. Morning Surprise - Wake up to the Weirdos!

An unplanned mid-week LIVE broadcast. I jumped on the air when I noticed one of our listeners had been tuned in for almost an hour! I would recommend checking out the live radio streamat www.weirdos.com. I jump on there when I see that folks are tuned in, and it's really exciting for me to know you're listening to me at that exact moment.

I encourage all who listen to call in (800-934-7367), and I will patch you into the live stream if I can manage it..truly interactive and much more interesting than a talk show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

weirdos are awesome, don't hate on the weirdos. i'm a weirdo and i rock. Lol.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

weirdos rock,i love weirdos because they rock. don't be haten, i rock cause im a weirdo.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home